Pre & Post-operative RehabilitationChartered Physiotherapy in Blackpool, St. Annes, Lytham, Poulton, Cleveleys and Fleetwood
Surgery is generally seen as a last resort that’s only useful once other non-invasive measures (like physiotherapy) have been exhausted. Orthopaedic surgeons normally recommend a thorough physiotherapy assessment and course of treatment before surgery can happen. Post-operatively, physiotherapy is there to ensure a successful recovery. It focuses on:
- restoring mobility
- strengthening muscles
- restoring normal movement patterns
We’re happy to treat clients before or after elective orthopaedic procedures including:
- Shoulder – arthroscopy, tendon or ligament repairs, decompressions, joint replacement, fracture management, acromioclavicular joint repair
- Hip – arthroscopy, labral repair, joint replacement, injection
- Knee – ligament, cartilage or tendon repair, arthroscopy, injection, joint replacement
- Spinal – fusions, stabilisations, discectomy, injections
- Ankle – arthroscopy, ligament repair, joint replacement
- Foot – bunion and toe surgery, fracture management.
Ask any member of the team for more information about how we can support your rehabilitation pre and post-operatively.